Our Quality Assurance Program guarantees your facility is cleaned and maintained in accordance with the specifications and established policies and procedures. Under strict supervision from our management, the program includes written area assignments, established, documented inspection systems, quarterly reports, frequency control systems, monthly progress reports and ongoing training in techniques and services. The program is based on the following elements:
- Direct In-House Service. We have a large staff, and therefore do not have to subcontract for additional labor. We will only subcontract if the client has a personal preference. As a result, we can maintain the highest quality control standards – part of why our client retention rate is 95%.
- Background Checks. Company policy mandates all employees have to adhere to a pre-employment background check before their hire begins at Eastern Janitorial Services.
- Log Books. There is direct communication between Eastern Janitorial and site supervisor, so instructions and records of services rendered do not get lost.
- On-Site Supervisor. Our supervisor oversees all work performed by cleaning personnel, and is directly responsible for maintaining our standards of quality through daily inspections.
- Regional Manager. Our regional manager is in direct communication with our site supervisor, and is available by blackberry and cell phone 24/7/365.
- Operations Manager. Our operations manager is responsible for reviewing your facility with our regional manager on a weekly basis, and is also available by blackberry and cell phone 24/7/365.
- Director of Operations. Our operations director oversees the day to day operations of our accounts. Accounts are reviewed and scrutinized by our entire supervisory team. This assures the highest level of service on a consistent basis.